Flecha Law has remained vigilant to the rapidly evolving changes in effect to contain COVID-19, and we have re-opened! To protect everyone, the following actions will be taken:
- Only one (1) client in attendance at office meetings, with an exception for a married couple
- Attorneys, Staff and any visitors to the office must wear a face covering while inside the office and maintain a social distance of six (6) feet from other people
- Limit the number of daily client meetings
- Attorneys and Staff will not shake hands to protect you and our health
- Disinfecting of common surfaces before and after each meeting
- Attorneys will wash their hands before meeting a client
- For clients who prefer a telephone or virtual consultation, we will offer a $25.00 discount
With love and gratitude,
Moving to a new country should not be stressful! A lot of immigrants choose Columbus, OH, for its family opportunities. This city and the greater central Ohio area both provide plenty of potential to immigrants looking to start over. It has the space for small business opportunities, child safety, and so much more. But if you're new to the U.S., how do you make this all possible? Your local attorney is the first step. Flecha Law, Ltd. employs attorneys to help you live in the U.S. with ease. We help you navigate the complex world of immigration law. We get to the bottom of the details of your case and provide you with reliable communication throughout your entire case.
We're A Law Firm in Columbus
With Practice Areas Of
- Immigration Law
- Small Business Law
- Family Law
- Traffic Violations
- Visa Services
- Family-Based Visas
How Can We Help You?
Compassionate & Kind
We're excited to be your neighbor! Your welcome to the city of Columbus starts with us. As a family-based visa service and immigration law firm, we guide you through the process of coming to the U.S. Our legal services also extend into other vital areas. We also handle cases of small business law, family law, and traffic violations. We treat each case as uniquely as the individual behind it. With our attention to detail, we treat you with compassion and kindness. Many of our clients are referrals who come back to our firm case after case, but we're always welcoming new people. Each attorney speaks English and Spanish fluently.
Flecha Law, Ltd.'s offices are at 530 Norton Road in Columbus, OH. Call (614) 379-3003 to request a consultation.